Tuesday, March 13, 2018

The Challenge

For the NF challenge, I need to have 3 fitness goals and 1 level up goal. I've been thinking about those for a few days now and I think I have narrowed them down to fit the 4-week challenge. I am still unsure of which guild to pick... They have all of these guilds depending on what you wanna do/type of activity... I am afraid I don't fit in any of them so I'll probably end up being a Rebel, which basically means you don't fit anywhere else!

So to the challenge...

Goal #1
  • Eat healthy.
I get lazy a lot. When I get lazy I don't want to cook, so I order out. When I order out, it's always pizza or a HUGE burger with fries. That's obviously -not- healthy. 

I am not following a set diet, but I do need to control my carbs and fat intake. Counting calories sends my anxiety over the edge so I will be logging the quality of the food rather than the quantity.

Goal #2
  • Drink water.
I will drink pretty much anything... except water. I always have a glass of juice, iced tea or soda by me... or coffee.. tons of coffee... but never water. I want to get into the habit of drinking at least 2 L of water daily. I mean, how hard can it be? It is always hot here in Brazil...

Goal #3
  • Complete my spreadsheet
I need to get in the habit of updating my spreadsheet daily.
    • Weight log once a day
    • Body measurements once a week
    • Food log and notes daily

Goal #4
  • Read a novel and a Science book
Over the years I haven't read as much as I used to or would like to. I have a HUGE line of books waiting to be read, calling my name. I have started reading the handmaid's tale by Margaret Atwood today and will start Physics of the future by Michio Kaku. I am a fast reader, so I believe that if I read a little bit every day I will be able to finish both books in 4 weeks (well, 5 really)

You will notice there isn't an exercise goal. I will do that as I can, but because of health issues, I am not allowed to exercise at the present moment. Hopefully, that will change in a couple of weeks and for the next challenge, I'll be able to add an exercise goal!








No comments:

Post a Comment