Monday, March 19, 2018

A quick update

The last couple of days have been a blast! To think I wasn't even that excited for my birthday!!! Was amazing!!! Had 4 separate celebrations (I know... too much... but so much fun!!) First one was last Sunday. My best Friend and I have birthdays about a week apart and the same group of friends... so we had a lunch celebration together (started at 2pm... I got home around 11pm), then on Wednesday, me and 3 friends went for dinner and waited till midnight... the whole staff came out with a sunday singing happy birthday and all.. was fun! On the day of my birthday, mom took me out for a special lunch at my favorite restaurant and then on Friday we went out ballroom dancing to celebrate with family and family friends!

I have stopped bleeding! It was a birthday gift! I managed to get all tests done and hopefully once I get the results, the doctor will be able to give me a diagnose. My myoma has grown from 4.3 to 5 cm in 6 months... Not cool, but not a matter of concern so far... Just have to keep an eye on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment