Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Yay me!

I'm still stuck on the first step. My day was so completely insane that I didn't have time to think about gym or anything else really.

Yesterday I rejoined the need fitness forums again for some accountability/motivation. Last I was a part of it, they were really supportive and made it easy to achieve my goals. I'm hoping that happens again. In 24 hours I've seen some new faces but also some people from 5 years ago...I'm excited! They have a 4-week challenge starting mid-March. I'll join that. I need to come up with 4 goals, three being fitness goals and one being a level up goal. I am definitely more comfortable with short-term goals. 

Even tho I am still stuck on the first step, I can say that I am proud of myself today. I dealt with stress today by painting instead of eating... Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment