Thursday, March 8, 2018

May the force be with me

Well, I had no internet all day yesterday and I hate typing on the phone... so... I turned to playing with clay to keep my mind busy.

5aa14b8872af3_WhatsAppImage2018-03-08at01_37_54.thumb.jpeg.145e625fa7ff43e995713630370b3be7.jpeg

I'm still not happy with his face... Will have to do something about that.

I went to the endocrinologist. He wants me to get some of the blood work redone coz he wants to be sure it isn't my high insulin levels that are making the TSH go up... if it isn't, hypothyroidism it is... let's hope not! He also prescribed this injection that should normalize my pancreas... It's sooooo freaking expensive tho! *sigh* He was quite pleased that I lost 2 Kg in one month, so there's that... continue with exercising and diet *Ughh*

I didn't go to the gym yesterday. I did eat the leftover zucchini noodles. but did have a sandwich for dinner :( I'm sorry!

Hopefully today I'll do better. I'm meeting my stepmom for dinner. I'll try to keep it as healthy as possible while eating out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment